We represent Idaho employers of all sizes and needs, in all parts of the state. Workers’ compensation is a specialized, sometimes confusing area where our decades of experience prove invaluable to our employer clients and their sureties. From the moment a claim arises after an accident or occupational exposure, through the process of getting workers back to work, we are available to help you navigate the system. Elam & Burke handles all phases of workers’ compensation, including:
- Working with employers in documenting accidents or occupational exposures
- Dealing with return-to-work issues
- Evaluating claims
- Developing defense strategies
- Handling coverage issues
- Taking care of subrogation issues and recovery from third parties
- Managing risk and preventing losses
- Handling all phases of litigation, from mediation or hearing to appeal, as necessary
- Working with legislators to address concerns that may require changes in the law
We have extensive experience representing Idaho employers in a variety of industries, including agriculture, mining, transportation, manufacturing, retail, commercial, and food service before the Industrial Commission, other administrative agencies, and in court.
Reach out to our workers’ compensation lawyers and staff at (208) 343-5454.