Cheyenne M. House
Cheyenne House joined Elam & Burke in 2019. During her legal career, Ms. House has worked for Boise State University, practiced with a small litigation firm in Boise, and clerked in both Blaine County and Ada County.
Ms. House is a member of the Idaho Women Lawyers, the Idaho Association of Defense Counsel, the Business and Corporate Law Section, and the Environment and Natural Resources Law Section. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation, employment law, administrative and public entity law, insurance litigation, and products liability defense.
Ms. House grew up in Boise, earning her B.A. in International Relations from the University of Oregon, where she played for the women’s rugby team, and her J.D. from the University of Idaho.
- University of Oregon, B.A. International Studies: Diplomacy, Law, and International Relations – 2003
- U of I Law School, J.D. – 2011
Idaho State and Federal courts
- Idaho Academy of Leadership for Lawyers – Class of 2020/2021
- Idaho Women Lawyers
- Idaho Association of Defense Counsel
- Business and Corporate Law Section, Idaho State Bar
- Diversity Section, Idaho State Bar
- Government and Public Sector Lawyers Section, Idaho State Bar